COCONUT AND CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
For the filling
220 g ground coconut
200g of sugar
120 ml of water
1 tablespoon of vanilla pith
200 g of dull chocolate to soften
1. Put the water with the sugar and vanilla in a pot, heat blending until the sugar is totally broken down. It isn't important to heat up a great deal, simply persuade the sugar to be impeccably broken down.
2. Eliminate from the intensity and add the coconut, blending great so everything is coordinated as a mixture.
3. You need to allow the blend to cool and it is better that it rest for several hours in the refrigerator so it compacts and is simpler to work with.
4. When cold we structure the balls. Put on some medical gloves or oil your hands with sunflower oil.
5. Dissolve the chocolate with the margarine in a bain-marie or in the microwave and blend well overall.
6. Prick the coconut balls with a toothpick and plunge them well on all sides in chocolate, channel a bit and put on a level surface on silk baking paper.
7. We keep the coconut and chocolate balls cold until serving time so the chocolate compacts.