* 2 pounds skirt, flank, sirloin, or holder steak cut into ½ inch strips
* 1 red pepper deseeded and cut into flimsy strips
* 1 green or yellow pepper deseeded and cut into slim strips
* 1 medium onion stripped and cut into slim strips
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 tablespoon lime juice
* 1/2 teaspoon stew powder
* 1 teaspoon ground cumin
* squeeze cayenne pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon Legitimate salt
* 1/2 teaspoon new ground dark pepper
* 2 cloves garlic minced
* 6-8 tortillas warmed
Place the steak into a sealable sack. Place the peppers and onion into a different sealable sack. Add the olive oil, lime juice, stew powder, ground cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, dark pepper, and garlic to a container with a screw top or tight fitting cover. Shake until very much joined. Pour ⅓ of the marinade over steak, ⅓ of marinade over vegetables and hold the excess marinade in the container for utilizing while cooking the steak fajitas. Seal the sacks firmly and refrigerate for one hour to expedite.
At the point when prepared to cook, heat a huge skillet over medium-high intensity. Empty the vegetables into the skillet and cook until simply delicate fresh, around 5 minutes. Eliminate the vegetables from the skillet to a plate and add steak strips to a similar skillet. At the point when the steak is cooked all through (around 7-10 minutes), add vegetables back to the skillet alongside the held marinade. Present with warm tortillas and wanted discretionary embellishments.